Monday, September 24, 2007

Relaxation.

The weekend is gone already. Went back to work today -- it wasn't too exciting. Nothing has really changed, but we did get one new guy in our division, so that is a Good Thing. The watch bill is going to be pretty slim this patrol. Luckily it will be a short patrol.
I really want to keep doing the WOD, but I'm so sore from the last couple, I'm taking days off until after Wednesday. Wednesday I'm running the Navy PFA, which isn't too bad. Just sit-ups for two minutes, push-ups for two minutes, and a mile and a half run. Right now I couldn't do enough pushups, because of Friday and Saturday's workout. Well, I probably could, but I'd rather have my arms chopped off.

I'm thinking of a piece of software / shareware that would be widely usable and not too complicated to program. I suppose I could start designing it now, and wait until Leopard ships to start programming, because just about anything I code now will probably be unsupported in Objective-C 2.0, and Xcode 3.0 looks promising. There are several ideas I have, one of which is a fitness tracking piece of software, because all of the Mac software out there is horrible. Another is nutrition tracking that isn't the crazy bloat-ware currently available. Something else could be piece of software specifically designed with CrossFit in mind. I'll have to spend some time thinking and talking with other people about what they would find useful in any of these.

No comments: