Thursday, September 20, 2007

Here I Am.

So here is my spot, for all of the peeps from MySpace looking for more up-to-date info.

I started a new workout routine, because I was getting tired of just straight weights, or just straight cardio. It's called CrossFit, and it is an intense program that will help me achieve fitness goals that a structured routine probably would never let me (or anyone) achieve. Check out the main website at http://crossfit.com/. Yesterday I ran the "Michael" in a time of 24:59, which isn't bad, but sure as hell isn't that good (except did regular situps -- not GHD -- ouch!). We'll see how well it goes next time. Now it's time to start turning our garage into a gym, but I doubt Jennifer is down with it. We'll see ;).

I am reading the "New Optimum Nutrition Bible" which is a good read so far on nutrition and what is wrong with modern diets. However there are a few things that I am concerned about, namely the statistics in the book. I suppose to validate some of the information in the book, I will have to do some research of my own. If you are concerned about your diet, as well you should be, check out the "New Optimum Nutrition Bible."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey goober! I am down with turning the garage into a gym. Remember...I keep asking you about it? Anyways, I LOVE YOU!!!

Jen