Sunday, November 25, 2007

Break Busy

It's been a few days since I last posted, and I've been at work for the most of them. We've been turning the boat over to the Blue Crew, which is a Good Thing. We need a break from the boat.

Jennifer is still in Arizona with the kids, and it gets harder by the day for the two of us because we haven't seen each other in almost two months. She will be home on Wednesday. I'm very excited to have her home and the kids. It's not quite the same at home without one's significant other around. It's also going the be very weird since it has been so long since we've even been able to actually even touch one another. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, but sometimes it doesn't quite work out that way. We'll get through though -- I'm not worried about that, and I have faith in our relationship. The Navy lifestyle isn't working out so well for us at the moment, but I'm sure with our determination we can make it through strong and be better off for it in the end. I miss her so much. If only I could tell her in another way or make sure she understands.

Anyway, I've worked out only twice since last week.
19 Nov 2007: Tabata: Pushups / Sit-ups / Squats: 7 / 9 / 16.
25 Nov 2007: 20 mins of: 5 Handstand Push-ups, 10 Dips, 15 Steps - Walking Lunge

I need to work on those handstand pushups -- used the couch to assist in the handstand part.

No comments: